It has now been exactly two months since I sent this blog out into the universe. To date, I have written on, and have invited guest bloggers to write on, a fairly diverse range of topics related to chronic pain and natural pain relief. Now I’ve got a few questions for ya:
- What topics do you want to hear more about, and is there a specific angle that most interests you?
- Do you prefer first-person writing, or are you more interested in a journalistic/reporting approach?
- Are there any particular people (bloggers, health care professionals, inspirational speakers…) you would like me to interview about living with and/or healing from chronic pain?
- Do you prefer podcasts or written format?
- Is there anything else you’d like to share about how I can maximize the benefit of this blog for you?
I want to publicly thank my regular readers, especially those of you who have been leaving comments. It’s very helpful to get feedback on how my writing, and the writing of guest bloggers, has impacted you.
What’s more, some of your comments have been ringing in my ears and keeping me going strong on the days that I’m having a hard time. So even if I don’t get back to you personally, know that your words are very important to me.
In case you want to leave a comment but don’t know how, follow these steps:
- Click on the title. A page will appear with just that article on it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the article. You’ll see a little “leave a reply” box.
- Write up your comments in that box, then click on “submit comment.”
With blessings for healing and perseverance,