OMG, I just had the most yummy-delish dinner in a bowl. Here’s the recipe:
- Put millet and amaranth into a bowl, add water, and soak overnight. The next day, add about twice as much water, then boil on medium heat until the water is absorbed.
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter with about three times as much water. Stir it until it is a sauce. Pour into a pot.
- Chop fresh garlic, basil, kale, and bok choy, and add into the pot.
- Add bay leaves, curry, black pepper, tumeric, rosemary, and sea salt
- Add cooked millet and amaranth.
- Stir everything together until it becomes thick. Enjoy!