When meeting Anna Tostrup Worsley, you would never believe she has overcome severe chronic pain and is living with a fractured spine, rheumatoid arthritis, and whiplash. Deemed by her doctors to be a hopeless case after two traffic accidents and three failed spinal surgeries, she was excluded from working life and placed on disability. She was 29 years old. When the doctors told her there was nothing they could do for her, ...
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.