There's something about living with chronic pain and chronic fatigue that triggers memories of my adolescence that I'd rather forget, especially that burbling resentment aimed at The Powers That Be. Of course, during my teenage years, those Powers That Be were mostly my parents, who like almost all parents, imposed rules such as curfews and the need to ask permission before going out or taking on any new activities. But these days, it's not my parents, or ...
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.