I'm a 46 year old female former radio news reporter who is currently unemployed in Michigan, of all places. I have the following documented health issues: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraines, Osteoarthritis, Venous Insufficiency in my legs from a Deep Vein Thrombosis (thanks to the Pill when I was 21), Factor V Leiden (thrombophillia), Fibromyalgia, and I'll be tested shortly for Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome -- which would explain the extreme hypermobility and ...
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.