As an interventional pain specialist, I tell patients every day how crucial it is to keep a positive attitude, find things that bring joy, and maintain as healthy a lifestyle as possible. I know it's difficult to find the inner strength to stay motivated and remain positive in the face of adversity, so I remind patients of the success stories of people who achieved their dreams despite chronic pain. Take Emery Miller, who was born with a hole in his ...
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.