Here are my top 5 tips for writers with chronic illness: 1. Learn to adapt. Change your schedule, your work patterns, your ergonomics, whatever it takes. 2. Know that change will be continuous. What works today might not work next month, so be flexible! 3. Hunt for ideal clients. Eat Ramen for a few weeks if it means you hold out for a great client -- one who pays you $1 per ...
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.