My friends and family always told me that I'd find my calling, my one passion in life, and that I'd only have to wait for the right time to find it. They told me that there is a point in everyone's life, one defining moment, when we find out who we truly are - what we're meant to do in life; what really makes us happy; our true passion. Growing up, I liked everything I tried (cycling, gymnastics, musical theater, choir, ...
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.