Very rarely do the things I want to do and the things my body will allow me to do correspond, and nowhere is this conflict more evident than in my career. While the competition between the needs of the body and the desires of the spirit is one that has lasted a lifetime, recent events prove I'm not nearly as enlightened or reasonable as I'd thought I'd become. Let's rewind things a few years. When I ...
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.