My love affair with dancing began at the tender age of three. My mother had enrolled my older sister in a ballet/tap dance lesson twice a week to buy herself some down time. On a Wednesday afternoon too busy for my mother to prioritize rationally, she decided to pick me up from daycare before my sister. Walking through the corridors of the dance school, waiting for my sister's lesson to be over, I caught sight of a door ...
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.