We’ve been busy little Painsters here at Dancing With Pain HQ. We’ve started nailing down (take that!) some days and times for a workshop series in the greater Bay Area — San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Marin, and Sacramento. Stay tuned for these upcoming programs! Also keep your eye posted for the media blast coming our way in the first week of October, and check out the new home page with a whole new feel. Let us know what you think!
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.