Hey all Dancing with Pain® enthusiasts! ABC News in Los Angeles is going to film a Dancing with Pain® class and air it a few days before the “Dance Heals!” event (which is on Sunday, July 18 and marks the formal company launch). We’re looking for some people who aren’t shy about shaking their groove thang on television! If you’re interested in participating, please contact the media coordinator, Natalie Gaber, at firstname.lastname@example.org . The class will be on Tuesday morning at 10 am, in Santa Monica. As always, all levels of ability, disability, and dance experience are welcome.
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.