I’m tickled purple to report that Dancing with Pain® is moving forward with a leading medical group in California, in our discussions about putting together formal clinical trials on natural pain relief through dance. My hope is that with scientifically-sound, quantifiable data, Dancing with Pain® can bring this dance method into the mainstream pain management market — reaching scores of people suffering unnecessarily from chronic and debilitating pain. Stay tuned for information, as these trials unfold!
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.