The DANCEformation™ class series starts tomorrow! I’m totally pumped, becuase it’s in this great space, MuDo Integrated Martial Art, in Santa Monica. The floors are well padded, so people can lie, sit, roll, or jump around comfortably. Plus it’s on the ground floor, which makes me happy, given all the portable dance studio equipment I have to shlep! If you’d like to attend the class, pre-register on the company store. Class is limited to 12 participants, in the interest of keeping it safe for people to dance freely without getting into each other’s body space.
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.