If you are in the Sacramento area, join me for the launch of DANCEformation™ dance classes at the Creative Healing Arts Center! This class is for people of all levels of ability/disability and requires no prior dance experience. While it is not specifically tailored to people with chronic pain, it is safe and healing for those who do have pain. Pre-registration is recommended, as the class is limited to 6 people maximum – to ensure room to move freely. Sign up at the Eventbrite site by clicking here.
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.