Given the financial hell facing people with chronic pain and other forms of chronic illness, and given how tough it is for people with these conditions to get out of the house, it’s a priority to me to provide access to the Dancing with Pain® method for free and at home – so that everyone has access to my support in their healing process. To create these podcasts, however, I need copyright clearance for the music I use. It’s proven to be an involved process, and I can’t afford to put aside the time right now. So I’m looking for volunteers to help obtain copyrights. Please let me know if you are interested.
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.