Dancing with Pain® is going unplugged for the rest of the week! That’s right, folks: I’m getting some sorely (as it were) needed down time. I’ll be back in blogging action on Monday. Until the, feel free to check out the archives by clicking on the “archives” link above, to search by date, or by clicking on any of the topics to the left over there (<—). Until then, remember to take your dance medicine, and keep on keeping on!
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.