I am in the process of putting together a series of Dancing with Pain® class podcasts, so that people around the world can dance with me. This Sunday, I will be recording the class introduction, which lays out the method basics. Over the next few weeks, I will be recording full-on classes, with my favorite playlists.
Here is a recent playlist I put together, all with artists on Six Degrees record label, which is a division of Universal Music Group. They are a terrific label, with just the kind of music I like to use in my classes. Check out their artists! And with a Napster subscription for just $5/month, you can have total access to the full songs of each of these artists.
Nope, I’m not getting any financial kickback here. I genuinely love this label and love Napster for the ubiquitous access to music for cheap!
- Approaching Silence — Bob Holroyd
- Iman – Niyaz
- La Serena – Azam Ali
- Pentagram – Ben Neill
- Fabric – MIDIval PunditZ
- Sono One Drop – Jef Stott
- Akher ILla Doffor – Cheb I Sabbah
- Ciew Mawaele – Issa Bagayogo
- Tengo Sed – Batidos
- Mean to Me – Alice Russell
- Sweet – Pacifika
- La luciole – Jorane
- Drume Negrita – Bobi Cespedes
- Jenta I Saueflokken on– Kristen Braten Berg
- Padmakara – Choying is him Drolma