Here’s the end of my dance set this morning. All of my sets got cut midway by the camera, which for some reason was shutting off randomly. And of course, I still don’t know how to get Flickr onto this blog, or at least to get more than a black screen onto it, but here’s the link: Dancing with Thigh/Groin Pain: Final Sequence Onward ho with my DIY video skills-building!
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.