No matter how jaded and apolitical you may be, if you have chronic pain, or if you love someone who does, or if you are simply tired of the crap-ass murderous health care system in the United States, it is time to get involved in the health care debate and make your voice heard. Senator Barbara Boxer has a website where you can submit your story about dealing with the health care system. The most poignant stories will be used by the senator in hearings. Please take a moment to do that, so that we stand a chance in making health care reform.
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.