I am working on a 30 minute video segment for a nationally-syndicated show on health & wellness, reaching 34 million viewers. If you live in the Southern California area; if you are open to being filmed doing movement in a Dancing with Pain® class; and if you are open to being interviewed about your experience in the class, you are invited to participate in a free session. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.