It’s finally here! In the first week of July, I’ll be releasing all kinds of products, services, and media. I feel as if I have been a squirrel gathering nuts for the past half a year, and I’m finally ready for the big party! Stay tuned for deets. Meanwhile be sure to sign up on the new Dancing with Pain fan page on Facebook! As I understand it, you’ll need to click the “like” option, and as soon as 25 people have done so, it will be an official fan page.
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.