It’s been a medical nightmare. My mom has been in and out of the hospital, for pneumonia that could, and should, have been prevented. She is back in again as of tonight. I, meanwhile, have been feeling exhausted, depleted, and tied up in a knot with anxiety and fear. And after a full week of fighting sickness, I got sick enough that I am now on antibiotics. I’ve decided that what I need to do now, for both my mom’s and my sake, is to stay put and take care of myself and pray and heal and send love and positive healing energy to my mom. On that note, I’m asking everyone in the world with positivity to share, to send some my mom’s way. Please pass it on. I believe in the power of prayer. I have seen it work for her before.
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.