I find it challenging to balance being tough enough on myself that I do the things I need to do – like exercise regularly and intensely; cook fresh, organic, healing meals; and grow my business – but gentle enough on myself that I’m not causing stress and, therefore, inducing an unhealthy lifestyle. Tonight I weighed my options – do laundry, work out, and/or go shopping for my new raw-foods kick? I decided on the latter. But I can’t help feeling something always gets left out – which in turn leaves me feeling as if I’m constantly running to catch up but never…quite…making…it…
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.