OK kiddies, it’s time for another contest! Dancing with Pain is now sponsoring an essay contest on how the so-called Law of Attraction has been used to bully, shame, dismiss, harass, and otherwise make miserable the lives of people living with chronic health conditions. Share your story, rant, or social critique with us, and we’ll share it with the world! Our favorite essays will be published on this blog; our #1 fave also will receive a downloadable audio class, “The Breakfast Mix;” and our #2 fave also will receive an e-book, “5 Steps to Successfully Managing Chronic Pain.” Contest is open through August 15. Ready, set, write!
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.