Complementary and alternative medicine need not be in conflict with conventional medicine. Make sure your doctor supports natural pain relief methods, even if she does not know about them herself. That way, you can keep all your healthcare providers in the loop about what you are doing and taking, in the worlds of Eastern and Western treatments, and avoid ending up with one therapy that is contraindicated with another.
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.