I have an awesome Western medical team. My endocrinologist, chosen surgeon, and vocal specialist are highly compassionate, informed, and competent. I trust them.
I still want to do everything I can to self-heal from thyroid cancer, without surgery. I instinctively believed that it is possible to self-heal from cancer. I have since met a number of people who have done it.
From the information I have gathered and from what I feel instinctively, there are many pieces of the picture that need to be addressed. These pieces may include but are not limited to the following:
- a healthy, alkaline-based diet – organic, heavy on vegetables and fruits, nill on sweeteners
- lots of juicing of vegetables and fruits
- PH balanced, ionized water
- herbal supplements — like high concentrate doses of curcumen, green tea, and mushrooms – which have been shown to fight cancer
- assessment and treatment of possible parasites
- Energy healing and visualizations
- Singing, drumming, dance, and visual art with affirmations
- Love – nourishing, healthy relationships and closeness
- Body work – especially acupuncture, cranio-sacral therapy, and massage
- Excitement – doing things in life that I love and that give me a sense of satisfaction, enjoyment, and accomplishment
I went to the Cancer Control Society convention in Los Angeles this past weekend, on a mission to find any and all other possible holistic diagnoses and treatments for cancer. The convention proved to be a nightmare, however, given the leaderships’ staunch refusal to offer disability accommodation for hearing sensitivity. As a result, I was physically in pain and emotionally miserable, and as a result, I had to abandon the conference after the first day. I hope to nonetheless communicate with the presenters there and find the information I need through other routes.