So this afternoon, I took out of the fridge my leftover rice with raisins, from the night before, as well as my frozen garbanzo beans, from last week. I heated them up with water, then chopped up fresh veggies – garlic, basil, tomatoes, cilantro. I mixed up the fresh and the heated, added fresh lemon juice and some spices: black pepper, sea salt, and chili powder (my new fave – chili is the new curry in my world). OMG it was totally yummy delish, and yet such a basic ensemble!
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.