As those of you following my blog know, I have been struggling with its character and direction for a while now. A few experiences I had over the past week helped me to get total clarity about where I’m heading and why: Over time, I have come to understand that natural pain relief is a path, a practice, a conscious lifestyle. It is a deep holistic approach to healing the sum total of our lives – our minds, bodies, spirits, and hearts. Read more on the “About this Blog” page!
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.