That’s right! This here inconsistent little blogger is getting her act together and posting like a Type-A personality. I’m scheduling the blog posts to go live at the same time each morning, so you can ditch the depressing headlines and toss back your coffee with me — hearing my latest ruminations on natural pain relief methods, management skills for the chronic pain lifestyle, and scientific evidence of the power of the mind to heal the body. As always, I look forward to hearing your thoughts!
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.