The BlogHer conference was a turning point for me in many ways. Among other things, it was a powerful experience to participate in the panel on patient bloggers. One audience member wrote about how the panel impacted her — including how what I shared about my own transformative journey resonated with her experience of shifting her relationship with diabetes, through the process of blogging. Here’s her report on Patient Bloggers at BlogHer 09.
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Kim Hecke on Tips for Joining, Starting, and Running a Healthy Chronic Pain Support Group
- Back Pain Guy on Tell It Like It Is: The Medical System Is a Disaster
- Nathan B on Gender Bias Downunder
- Nathan B on David Bresler, PhD, LAc, on Preventative Medicine and Natural Pain Relief
- Nathan B on Pain Specialist Encourages Patients to Keep on Keeping On
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.