A new friend came over tonight and complimented me on my cooking. I assured her that I put minimal effort into throwing food together. One thing led to another, and we decided to launch a new webisode series, The Chronic Pain Kitchen.
In this upcoming series, I will share my punk-ass, can’t-be-bothered, fuck-cookbooks approach to anti-inflammatory, organic cooking. Think Rachel Ray meets a bad back. You’ll get tips like…
- Where do I find the thingamadoogee that opens jars without hurting my wrists?
- Which spices are anti-inflammatory?
- How do I spend as little time as possible in the kitchen, while still making a nutritious meal?
- How do I balance food allergies, chronic pain needs, and being a vegan?
- What are the seriously (but seriously) basic kitchen tools I need to function?
As we gear up to launch the program, let me know if there are any things in particular that you would like us to cover!