The past few weeks have been super intense with my Jewish multicultural work, and as an upshot, I haven’t had the opportunity to post anything during this time. But I’ve had some very interesting experiences related to chronic pain, not the least of which was attending the first annual conference on Women in Pain — launched by Cynthia Toussaint, who has posted a few wonderful articles on the Dancing with Pain® blog. I’m hoping to set aside some time this week, to write about my myriad of experiences. Stay posted!
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.