OMG I am so excited! Anna, my dancing sister, has decided to come stay with me in California for a few weeks in July. We’re going to schedule some dance classes and speaking engagements in the area, to help people heal naturally from chronic pain and to help healthcare professionals work compassionately and effectively with chronic pain patients. Stay tuned as our plans unfold!
Subscribe via RSS [What is RSS?]Receive blog updates via email
Welcome to the Dancing with Pain® Blog!Here you will find a unique mix of personal storytelling, investigative journalism, and political activism, all centered around the theme of living with and healing from chronic pain... Read more»
- Joss on The Struggles and Costs of Relying on Others
- Joss on Travel. Dance. Heal.
- Joss on In the Blink of an Eye, I Traverse Worlds between Ability and Disability
- Lucy Sometimes on My Mom’s Psychotic Break and the Doctor’s Bedside Manner
- foodforest on Protected: Whole Foods Is Part of the Problem of Chemical Sensitivity
Support this site!
- Help us transform chronic pain, one dance step at a time.